Wednesday, February 22, 2023

CHANGEMAKERS - Speaking the truth in love.

 

CHANGEMAKERS

We are storytellers, we are makers, we are all in the process of becoming; we are CHANGEMAKERS.

Speaking the truth in love.

----------------------------------

Art Journaling is my visual prayer time with God.

Welcome to our CHANGEMAKERS Space, a community of people who choose to gather together discovering, exploring, and enjoying the adventure, that is life. Finding our voice in a safe place. God is the original creator, and maker of all things. He created us to be creative and share the truth in love.



Why do I choose to create every day? Because creativity is not a luxury it is a necessary daily discipline for spiritual care, mental health, and wellness. When your mind, body, and soul connection is Spirit-led, you make mindful changes to develop and grow all of your relationships in joy and peace. For this we give thanks!


As much as possible I love to share and create with others in person. Yet, I have found this challenging, with everyone's schedules so different. Thus, why I have created this blog space. I will share with you my visual storytelling through my Art Memories, new creations. Along the way sharing art techniques, and Scripture that inspire me to grow in my creative explorations. I pray it may encourage you, strengthen you, and inspire you to discover, explore and enjoy your spiritual gifts and talents. Blessings, Sandra (ALCHEMY owner)


_____________________________________________________________________





No comments:

LIFEBLOOD

Original Abstract Mixed Media with fabric background (4x6) "LIFEBLOOD" - SOLD! ONLINE SHOP I am slowly returning to my reupholster...